“Look into my eyes” He said sternly.

Sandwiched between the wall and him, she was already sobbing but his harsh voice made her look above to match the blue light shining in his pupil.

“What? What do you think of yourself?” He again said with the same persistence, making her tremble to his voice.

She went numb. Not even a word escaped her mouth as she started crying out loud giving way for her grief, her guilt to pass away with the colourless tears.

“I am sorry sir, I have been your slave always and I will always be but now I love you…”

“You? You love me? You know what you are? You know your worth? I brought you for my enjoyment for 1000 bucks and you love me? You good-for-nothing-bitch” he said like that devil with a consternating smile on his lit up face.
  
His words were true. She was just a sex worker for him but then what made her fall for him. She knew nothing about why she was expressing her feelings to a devil like him and that too only for this evil result…
“But, but sir… I…”

‘What, you?” He stopped her in between and held her tight, groping her slim and slender waist in his strong arms.
He pushed her into the wall more and dug himself into her as he placed his lips over her and fiercely bit her lips.

Within a moment, blood flowed from her lips while her hair gave her a witchy and uglier look and he just went towards the door, leaving her to suffer alone in the big mansion.

She cried, cried aloud and begged but no amount of tears, no feelings stopped him. She knew he had gone away to fulfill his pleasures with another girl. But she stood helpless, watching him go, watching him to, might be, never return.




0 comments:

Post a Comment